With its unique frame design giving maximum protection and made from water resistant, quality materials the PRODEM PSG200-D provides maximum durability and minimum downtime.
- Maximum closing and grab force
- Unique frame design gives maximum protection
- Wear resistant quality materials used for maximum durability and minimum downtime
- Replaceable cutting edge for easy and cost saving maintenance
- Wide opening for higher capacity
- Low weight and short height
- Standard, reversible and changeable wear blades
- Motionless cylinders prevent hose wear
- Cylinders with end dampening
- Long hinge arms to the cylinder for a greater closing power
- Heavy duty turning joint seals
- The grease nipples are easy to reach, direct into pin bushes
- One piece perforated shell skins manufactured from HARDOX – increased strength, lighter and more durable
- High quality manufacturing and quick delivery times for grabs and parts
Price includes standard pin type mounting bracket and hoses.