The PRODEM PSB100R Rotary Screening Bucket is designed to screen site material for reuse. Ideal for waste material selection on demolition sites, aggregate recovery on construction and building renovation sites, organic waste separation in landfill sites, filling containment cages, covering pipes in pipeline works, and much more.
- Exclusive wide inlet profile to facilitate material loading
- Integrated high pressure relief valve to protect against pressure peaks
- Patented 4-piece interchangeable screening net, available in a variety of size (20-150mm), makes replacement quick and easy
- Heavy duty slew ring with double turn bearing to support the screening bucket
- Drum protection – limiting wear from the elements
- Bolt on wear edges making replacement simple, reducing downtime and maximising productivity
- Easy access for inspections
- Frame protection for hydraulic components
- Double turn bearing
Price includes standard bracket and hoses – screens are extra.