The PRODEM range of multi-processors feature interchangeable jaw sets mounted on a single base providing the efficiency of multiple tools in one body. The Crushing Jaw Set can be used for primary demolition operations such as bringing down the main structure of a building.
- Increased productivity by speed up valve for high speed jaw opening & closing, which makes work quick and effective.
- Unlimited 360° Hydraulic Rotation with heavy duty swing gear
- Pressure relief valve protecting hydraulic motor
- Multiple interchangeable jaws for crushing, pulverising, shearing and demolition
- Fully reversible rectangular blades for lower maintenance cost
- Single-pin jaw mechanism for enhanced shearing force and working and maintenance efficiency
- Customised tooth type – welding type or replaceable type can be chosen
- Hardened teeth made of special wear resistant steel
- Enhanced crushing force by single-pin mechanism
- Maximum efficiency from user-friendly blade clearance adjustment system, by using one adjusting nut which reduces the labour time.
Price includes standard pin type mounting bracket, 4 x hoses, wire spiral guard and service tool box.
Please contact us for a price – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01453 451991.