Produced with increased power and durability using state-of-the-art technology, the PRODEM Static Pulveriser has been designed for primary demolition work, secondary concrete reduction and material processing.
- Integrated speed up valve with cylinder for maximum efficiency and performance
- Trunnion-supported cylinder gives high breaking forces throughout the entire working cycle as well as stable movement
- Replaceable tooth system gives quick and effortless maintenance allowing high productivity
- Wide jaws, exceptional closing force and short cycle times means PRODEM pulverisers provide excellent productivity in concrete reduction and reinforced steel separation
- Advanced design and construction, using abrasive- resistant materials, has produced a powerful attachment with increased durability capable of handling the toughest of jobs
- Cracking tooth on the outer end of jaw for high productivity during pulverising jobs
- Hardened teeth made of special materials for enhanced durability
- Welded tooth type as standard
- Fully reversible rectangular blades
- Bolt on tooth style for quick and effective replacement – welding type is also available
Price includes standard pin type mounting bracket, 2 x hoses, wire spiral guard and service tool box.