PRODEM Hydraulic Compactors maximise productivity and minimise excavator downtime whilst improving safety when compacting material in deep excavations and embankments.
The PRODEM PHC100 compactor plates are 100% maintenance free and offer a massive compaction force and great reliability.
- Easy and versatile mounting – adaptor mount style enables the PRODEM compactors to be mounted to any carrier in the recommended weight class
- Single hose blocks valve pack as standard – flow control valve (priority flow divider) regulates hydraulic in-flow to the motor and prevents over-speeding. thus, the compactor can be installed on carriers not equipped with a flow control valve on its auxiliary plumbing
- Self-aligning bearing self-aligning double row spherical roller bearing provides a long service life to rotating components
- Cushion rubber specially designed cushion rubbers protect the machine and operator from vibrations
- Heavy duty and high efficiency gear motor with splined shaft and high pressure motor seals prevent easy damage caused by pressure shock during startup and shutdown
- Easy maintenance no greasing required due to the housing acting as an oil bath
- Cross-check valve as standard built-in cross check valve within motor protects the motor and bearing from damage caused by abrupt shutdown of hydraulic flow. It also eliminates the need for a case drain.
- Valve pack as standard flow control valve (priority flow divider) regulates hydraulic in-flow to the motor, prevents over-speeding and means the compactor can be installed on a carrier not equipped with a flow control valve on its auxiliary plumbing.
Price includes standard pin type mounting bracket, 2 x hoses, wire spiral guard and service tool box.