The BH 55railway is the specialist for work on the track: The frequency and impact force of this breaker is designed so that the coarse gravel is efficiently compacted without breaking. Through the selection of the corresponding plug-in tool (tool-free replacement), the BH 55railway can also be ideally used for the driving through of sleeper screws, for demolition work or for minor compaction work.
- Easy start: The starting process is supported by a manual fuel pump (purge bulb)
- Full hood spring mounting allows for steering close to the body
- Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) (below 5 m/s²)
- Possible for one person to refuel lying down
- Large tank with a large opening and undetachable cover
- Open, self-cleaning percussion system
- Long greasing interval (every 40 seconds) Lubrication via central zerk fitting with a small grease press
- Environment-friendly, two-cycle engine with catalytic converter (WM 80): Falls well below all emission threshold values and is economical in use
You will also find a comprehensive offer of plug-in tools for various tool-holding fixtures here in the shop.