Featuring the latest in blade design the PRODEM PDS030R Hydraulic Dedicated Shear offers increased cutting power and performance whether on a demolition site or in a recycling yard.
- Speed valve reduces cycle times
- Cylinders increase power by 20%
- Replacement jaw protection plate
- Jaw Protection System – Weld on upper jaw protection reduces maintenance and build-up on upper jaw.
- Bolt-on piercing tip and blades – The blade design reduces stress and wear on the upper jaw. Every blade can be turned up to 4 times on different sides and are easy to replace.
- Innovative speed valve – Reduces cycle times, regenerates power when needed and protects the shear, eliminates internal oil pressure peaks.
- Dual upper jaw guides – Assures perfect alignment every time. Guides on either side of the upper jaw increase cutting power, efficiency and production.
- Fixed jaw design – With increased cut performance, the cut materials can easily exit.
- 360 Degree Rotation – Anti-cavitation valve and continuous 360 degree rotation allows perfect positioning of the shears.
- Fully Protected, High Power Cylinder – With bolt on access panels for ease of service.
Dedicated shears price includes standard pin type (Dipper) mounting bracket and hoses.